This website belongs to SUP With Us. We take your privacy seriously. Please read our policy as it details:
- The personal information we collect about you
- What we do with the information
We collect your name, email address and phone number in two ways:
1. Via the contact forms on our website
2. Via your email queries
We do not share your information with third parties.
What is your information used for?
1. To respond to requests for information about our services.
2. To let you know of any forthcoming trips or tours that may be of interest to you.
3. To let you know if we have to cancel a lesson, tour or retreat due to inclement weather or reasons beyond our control.
4. When you book a lesson, tour or retreat, we also request an emergency contact number. However, we will only use this number if there is an emergency when you are out with us.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you. If you would like this, please contact us via email or phone, sending us proof of your identity and address such as a copy of your driving licence, passport or a recent utility bill.
You also have the right to ask us to stop contacting you. This can be done via the contact forms on the website or otherwise by emailing or phoning us. Contact details can be found on the pages of our website.